What is an inverter heat pump?
The system of an inverter heat pump, as the name suggests, features an inverter, which allows the heat pump to adjust its performance according to weather conditions. The inverter heat pump recognizes when the temperature of the water drops and, at that moment, will reheat the pool water with minimal power. As a result, the system is able to conserve more energy and save energy. Whereas a standard heat pump typically runs at full power, this is not the case with an inverter heat pump because it automatically switches to a lower setting when possible.
Why is an inverter heat pump energy efficient?
An inverter heat pump for swimming pools is energy efficient because the system automatically adjusts to the outside temperature. This is a more efficient use of energy than standard heat pumps. Depending on the type of inverter heat pump, it is possible to save on average between 30% and 60% energy.
What are the benefits of an inverter heat pump?
An inverter heat pump has several advantages:
- First, it heats your pool's water more evenly compared to a standard heat pump.
- In addition, the system can be set to a specific desired temperature, keeping the water at the right temperature at all times.
- In addition, an inverter heat pump is easy to install, making it a popular choice for pools. You can usually find step-by-step installation instructions on the manufacturer's manual.
- Inverter heat pumps require little maintenance and usually do not make much noise. In fact, heat pumps are designed to be as quiet as possible. There are heat pumps as low as 30 decibels. You will usually not be bothered by this. However, if problems arise, for example if the pump is installed incorrectly, it can make more noise. Therefore, always check the installation to ensure that the pump is as quiet as possible.
- Also, inverter heat pumps are made of high-quality materials and are resistant to damage from weather such as rain, snow and wind.
How does inverter heat pump maintenance work?
When your inverter heat pump is in good condition, you will be able to benefit from it for a long time. Most inverter heat pumps require fairly little maintenance. It is recommended that you perform annual maintenance and regularly check if the filters need to be cleaned. If you are unsure about the condition of your heat pump, you can hire a certified technician to ensure that it remains in the optimal condition.
Purchase your inverter heat pump online at Pool.shop
For a heat pump for your pool, Pool.shop is the right place. Take a look at our product range to immediately see which heat pumps we offer, including the accessories. Would you like to know more about a specific heat pump? Then read the product description for more information or contact our customer service, who will be happy to help you.