Article 1 - What data we process about you
Pool.shop processes your Personal Data as part of its activities. This includes:
- Customer Information - When you use our website or app or place an order, we may collect the following customer information about you: your name, first name, address information, email address, phone number, the name of your company and VAT number, and any other information you submit to us;
- Supplier data - If you are a supplier or potential supplier, we process the following personal data from you: your name, first name, address data, e-mail address, telephone data, the name of your company and VAT number, bank account number and any other data you transfer to us;
- Communication Data - If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, email address, phone number, as well as the data you disclose yourself;
Pool.shop may collect your Personal Information in a variety of ways:
- by your registration and use of the Website;
Article 2 - What we use your personal data for
2.1. General purposes:
Pool.shop will only use your Personal Data for:
- Cookies - to maintain and improve our website and app and to include personal data in statistics, with the legal basis being your explicit, prior consent;
- Customer Data - to manage your account on our website or app and for the delivery and billing of products or services ordered by you, with the legal basis of performing a contract with you or because we have a legitimate interest to do so;
- Supplier Data - to send you a request for a quote, place an order, pay your invoices and communicate with you, with the legal basis of executing a contract with you;
- Communication data - to handle your question or request, with the legal basis being your explicit, prior consent online and our legitimate interest in telephone contact;
2.2. Direct marketing:
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters, actions and promotions, with the legal basis being our legitimate interest with respect to existing customers or persons who have shown interest in our services, or your explicit, prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and we cease processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, you may do so without cost and without having to provide a reason by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings or by contacting us directly by mail or telephone.
Article 3 - How we share your data with third parties
- In certain circumstances, we may need to share your information with third parties:
- Government agencies, court and police departments based on a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations
- Financial institutions
- Insurance institutions
- If we ever cease operations or transfer our business to someone else, for example, because we go bankrupt or sell our business, this may involve transferring your personal data to third parties who are going to take over all or part of our business. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the extent possible, but you understand that this is not technically or commercially feasible in all circumstances.
Article 4 - How long we keep your personal data.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary as a function of the purposes of the processing.
Article 5 - your rights
You have the right to learn about your personal data and our use of that personal data at any time, free of charge. You have the right to ask us to correct, supplement or delete your Personal Data. You may also request to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in a number of cases listed in the GDPR. You have the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for doing so that override our need to process your data. You also always have the right to oppose the use of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to provide a reason. You have the right to request your Personal Data in digital and readable form and/or to have it transferred to another data controller of your choice. To the extent that our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
You may exercise your rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by mail to Hofakkerstraat 60, 9052 Zwijnaarde, Belgium or at www.pool.shop/contact.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Rue du Printing Press 35
Tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also go to the civil court to claim damages.
Article 6 - How we secure your personal data
We have taken appropriate security measures on a technical and organizational level to guarantee the safety of your personal data. Under no circumstances can Pool.shop be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from an erroneous or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
Article 7 - Cookies
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies our Website uses.
If you find that other cookies are being placed through our Website, we thank you for notifying us immediately so that we can make the necessary adjustments.
We provide you with as much information as possible about cookies placed by third parties. If you still want to know more, we would like to refer you to the privacy statements of these parties on their respective websites. Please note that we exercise no influence on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
On your first visit to our Website, you will be asked to accept our cookies. You can manage your choices at any time thereafter.
If you have further questions or comments regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to Hofakkerstraat 60, 9052 Zwijnaarde (Belgium or www.pool.shop/contact on our Website.