Calibration liquid pH 7.01
Calibration fluid from Hanna Instruments with a perfect value of 7.01. This calibration fluid is needed for calibrating your automation. Do not open product until you need it. The probe fits perfectly in this pouch to perform the calibration.
Working method for calibration
- Open the calibration fluid with scissors.
- Clean the probe with water and a clean cloth (not fluffy).
- Place the probe in the liquid and wait 30 seconds.
- Calibrate the probe according to the automation instructions.
- After calibration: pour the liquid into the pool.
- recycle the packaging.